- Start with a single hero, or a group of peasants and build an empire.
- Besiege fully destructible castles in epic siege battles.
- Command of large armies
- Take advantage of unit strengths and weaknesses.
- Take heed of weather and geography to sway the battle in your favour.
- A massive sandbox style campaign map that includes more than 75 towns and villages.
- Engage in random encounters, or complete quests in the hopes of improving faction relations.
- Just because you might die, doesn’t mean your world dies too. Start again and your former kingdom still remains, however you are just another peasant.
- Multiple game modes: Prologue, Veil of crows, and sandbox mode.
- Forge alliances, or threaten and back-stab your way to power. Every action you take will change other factions opinions of you.
- Put your leader on the throne! In the main game, you start by customising a main character. You must keep them alive, and put them on the throne to truly conquer the world. If they die, game over!